Sight Cymru offices are located in Pontypool, next to the Pontypool Museum
- Follow signs for Pontypool Town Centre
- Proceed down Clarence Street
- Through Hanbury Street traffic lights (keeping the Civic Centre on your left and the War Memorial/Park on your right-hand side)
- Straight down Commercial Street to a mini roundabout where you take 3rd exit (signposted Trevethin)
- Across a bridge you will see the Salvation Army building immediately in front of you
- Take the first turning right after the bridge and before the Salvation Army Building – into the Sight Cymru car park
Sight Cymru (Formerly Sight upport) has a small car-park adjacent to Bradbury House. Parking places are designated for visitors and disabled visitors.
If you are travelling to Pontypool via M4 then from the Cardiff direction exit M4 at Junction 26 or from the Bristol direction at Junction 25a. In both cases follow signs for Abergavenny until you reach a large roundabout with MacDonalds/Harvester on it, from there follow the signs for Pontypool/Town Centre.